Sustainable process solutions tailored to your needs - and more.
WHO IS PHIL BLACK ?
Phil is a highly professional and well-respected process engineer with extensive international project management experience. He has excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong achievements in business development roles. Phil has developed niche market technical solutions in environmental process engineering and led teams on multi-billion dollar projects. He is well regarded as an innovative and lateral thinker with a passion for delivering consistently high quality outcomes.
WHAT CAN PHIL DO ?
Phil has worked in a multitude of roles, from technology research and development, through site operations, engineering consulting and project management to international business development, sales and marketing. Having honed his skills in the aluminium industry, Phil now works with companies to deliver sustainable, workable solutions to industrial problems. He presents at international technical conferences and has an impressive network of industry specialists and executives. Phil's attention to engineering fundamentals means that he understands the details while also seeing the larger, long-term picture through his work on high-level project risk and economic analysis. With exceptional communication skills, Phil carries his message clearly to all levels. On top of this, Phil uses his creative, inquiring mind to explore novel solutions .
- Industrial problem definition and solution development - technical and commercial answers
- Stakeholder engagement
- Technical Due Diligence
- International business development
- Project management, change management
- Technology development, internal and external marketing, implementation and commercialisation
- Client relationship management, communication and influencing at all levels of organizations
- High level project and operating facility financial modelling and assessment
- Project Risk Analysis, HAZOP/HAZAN and Hazard Study facilitation
- Research and development methodologies
- Technology and equipment performance review and process assessment
- Zero Harm culture embedded in people, plant design, commissioning and operations
- Environmental Regulatory and Community issues, sensitivities and solutions
- Executive level strategy development and roll-out
- Expert presentation of reports, proposals and technical papers.
Spent pot lining project (feasibility of an agreement based approach to clear stockpiles) - Peer review report
A Report prepared for the Australian Federal Government Department of the Environment and Energy by Phil Black, Black Industrial Solutions, January 2017